Saturday, July 16, 2005

Rock Paper Scissors - The Third Dimension


First image on my blog!
You can see the new cartoon look of the faces in that screenshot - what do you think of it?
Ignore the random bright bits for now - I've started implementing the glow effect and as you can see - it isn't quite finished yet.
For the developers reading this, the apparantly black square at the top left is showing the glow render target that is being additively blended with the scene.
And I should probably mention that the background image is temporary heh!

The really good news is that I'm now using an XP computer so I've upgraded to the April update of DirectX and now I can get the animations working in-game! Very exciting but I have to actually make the animations first which is a pity because I'm not as good at modelling as programming :(

Now I'm working on the glow effect in the image processing framework I'm making to support the high resolution screen shots needed for the marketing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home